International Coatings 7628 Super Drake Red
7600 Series Direct Print Plastisol Inks consists of non-phthalate, high performance colors, formulated for ultra high speed wet-on-wet automatic printing.
The 7600 Series Direct Print Plastisol Inks offer superior performance through fast production speeds, good opacity, and wide range of popular colors.
Well suited for fine detail and halftone printing using finer mesh counts.
The 7600 inks will spot dry, with very low after flash tack, in 3 to 8 seconds depending on the spot dryer used. Too much heat / time may cause the ink to become sticky after flashing. Adjust flash unit accordingly. When spot drying, the ink should be just dry to the touch, with no lift off, but not totally fused. Totally fusing any of the flashed colors may cause inter-coat adhesion problems with the inks printed on top of the flashed ink. Final curing I fusing will occur in the dryer.
1. Use an underbase print when printing 7600 inks onto dark fabrics. For Cotton and 50/50 Cotton/Poly Blends, use Cool White or Legacy White as an underbase ink. For 100% Polyester fabrics, use Poly White or Performance Pro White. To achieve a softer hand and faster production speeds, print underbase ink through finer mesh counts 180 to 200.
2. The 7600 inks are low bleed inks, not non-bleed inks. On some types of fabric, bleeding or dye migration may occur. Always test print the fabric to be printed before beginning production. Bleeding or dye migration may not occur right away.
3. Excessive squeegee pressure will drive the 7600 inks through the fabric being printed. Adjust squeegee pressure, angle and off-contact to insure proper shear and lay down of printed ink. Proper settings of squeegee, flood bar and off-contact will improve performance, improve screen life and squeegee durability.
4. Adding too much reducer or other additives to the 7600 inks may cause curing/fusing or increased dye migration problems.
5. The 7600 inks are easy to print when compared to other inks and can be printed through finer mesh counts. This means less ink usage and faster production times, a real money saver. Using finer mesh counts also means a softer hand of the finished product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.