Your image, the way you want it. Shipped quickly, taped up and ready to print.
Pre-burned Aluminum Screen 20"X24" - Excellent tension, pre-stretched with highest quality mesh for a superior print.
- Please email your art files to us at email@example.com
- Please register valid email that is checked regularly when making an account with us.
- You will receive any questions and/or order updates from us via email.
- If you don’t check that old AOL email address, don’t use on your account lol!
- Price per pre-burned screen is $59.99
- total printable area is 14" wide x 17" tall
- Images are burned onto the screen approximately 5 inches from the outer edge of the screen.
- We can add more than one imprint on your screen, as long as all imprints fit within 14” wide and 17” tall.
- There are multiple “upload file” options for customers who are ordering multiple screens
- If you only need to upload one file, great! Upload it to the first option.
- We print your graphic at 100% the size that we receive it
- Accepted file types: .AI, .PSD, .ESP, & .PDF
- While shrinking artwork is almost always possible, enlarging artwork is not. If the actual art file is smaller than you are requesting the imprint to be, we will email you.
- If there are special instructions or additional graphic work required, please give us a call at (888) 808-7687, or email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Welded from premium aluminum, and sealed to be watertight; machined to lay flat on your exposure unit with minimal warping.
Application: 110 Mesh Count is great for Athletic, low detail, high ink usage; more ink passes through the screen creating a thicker, more opaque print.
- Mesh Color - white
- Size: 20 x 24 in
- Material: Aluminum Frame
- Mesh Count: 130
- Color: White Mesh
- Printable Area: < 14 x 17 in
- Scoop Coater Size: 16 in
- Max Squeegee Size: 15 in
- Mesh Opening: 150 Microns
We can help with:
- Spot Color Separations
- CYMK Process Color Separations
- Simulated Process Color Separations
- Halftone Conversion for Screen Printing
We also post-expose and chemically harden your screen upon request at no charge.
Call or email us with any questions!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.