6147 Hot Pink
6100 Super Opaque Series Direct Print Plastisol Inks
- Specially formulated for ultimate coverage on dark garments without the need for an underbase.
- Comes in 18 popular colors
- Can be printed on light colored garments at higher mesh counts or reduced to obtain soft-hand, opaque prints
- Low build and prints on automatic as well as manual printers
- Smooth and even consistency for ease of printing with a low tack
- May increase production and reduce ink usage by up to 50% due to high pigment load for maximum coverage on dark garments, thus eliminating the need for under-basing.
- The 6100 Series inks are low-build inks; however this does not mean that build-up will not occur. 6100 Series inks may require flashing after 3 or 4 colors if printing a wet-on-wet design. Adding too much reducer or other additives to the 6100 Series inks may cause problems with curing/fusing or increased dye migration.
Always test print the fabric to be used before beginning production to see if the desired performance is obtained. Wait at least 24 hours, longer if possible , before determining dye migration and bleed resistance. Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
**For more product information click "Data Sheet" below