International Coatings 7113 Performance Pro White
International Coatings’™ new 7113 Performance Pro™ White ink allows printers to print on a variety of todays’ popular performance fabrics, including 100% Polyester, Poly-blends, moisture management, and stretch fabrics.
- 7113 Performance Pro™ White has exceptional bleed resistance and stretch. 7113
- Press ready, offers excellent wash-fastness.
- For use on 100% polyester and cotton/poly as well as polystretch blend fabrics.
- Creamy and easy to print through a variety of mesh counts.
- Cures at 285°F - 300°F (140°C - 149°
Cotton/Polyester blends, 100% Polyester, Polyester/Stretchable Fabric Blends, other synthetic performance fabric blends. Always test print fabric for possible dye migration before beginning a production run.
Standard colors: 110 to 305 t/in or 43-120 t/cm Monofilament
High Pigment colors: 61 to 110 t/in or 24-43 t/cm Monofilament
Recommend retensionable screen frames stretched from 20 to 40 newtons for best results.
65-70 Durometer: Sharp edge for light colored fabrics and beveled or sharp edge for dark fabrics.
285°F to 300°F (140°C to 149°C) entire ink film. Test dryer temperatures
and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
Environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash.
STORAGE OF INK
Recommend storage at 65°F to 90°F (18°C to 32°C). Avoid storage in direct sunlight and moist, humid air.
|| Safety Sheet