Action Engineering Badass Roller Squeegee - Manual Press
Use Roller Squeegees to achieve the absolute smoothest prints you've ever accomplished on the press!
You may have noticed that as soon as you finish laying down an under base and the mesh releases its contact with the substrate, it pulls up on the fibers of the garment. That's called fibrillation. Printing colors on top of a fibrillated shirt greatly reduce the resolution, detail, and smoothness of your final print. You can fix this problem by using a Roller Squeegee after the flash to matte down the fibers. Printing colors on top of this new hard surface will bring out the detail of your final prints and significantly increase their smoothness (hand feel).
Without a Roller Squeegee and With a Roller Squeegee
- Each roller squeegee comes shipped with a PTFE sheet, also commonly known by another name we are not allowed to say.
- When combined with PTFE, roller squeegees create a very smooth and uniform hand to the final product.
- It's like having a heat press right on your machine!
- Roller squeegees are available for most automatic machines - the manual version is available as well.
- Call us or order online to order this revolutionary product today!