Deepen your knowledge, sharpen your skills & continue your success as a Screen Printer!
Instructors: Steven C, Matt T
The Screen Printing Class Includes:
• Blank t-shirts to print on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
• Lunch for both days (call a week prior for vegetarian options)
• Screen printing class book and materials for note-taking
• Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
*This class is for 16 years of age and up. No minors younger than 16 years of age due to safety requirements and labor laws.
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
• Basic artwork flow
• Film output options
• Choosing the right mesh for your project
• Setting up a dark room
• Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
• Using a pre-registration template
• Properly burning a screen
• Screen washout techniques
• How to register your job
• Proper silk screen printing techniques
• Clean-up techniques
• Spot color printing
• Four color process (CMYK) printing
• Simulated process printing
• Foil applications
• Discharge printing and mixing
• Water based printing
• Printing on paper
• Tips on business and E-commerce
Friday 10am-3pmScreen Print Experience Sacramento
3045 65th St #4, Sacramento, CA 95820
Sacramento International Airport, SMF
1875 65th St, Sacramento, CA 95819 - (916) 451-1135
300 J St, Sacramento, CA 95814 - (916) 446.0100
1530 N St, Sacramento, CA 95814 - (916) 447.8100
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-808-7687.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email. Please note NorCal Screen Print Supply is not responsible for lost deposit or booking fees if class dates change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.