With our pre-burned screen service, you receive a screen with your artwork, ready to print. Our 20x24 screen frames fit images less than 14" wide and less than 17" tall.
Thinking about ordering, but need more info? Check out the video below!
How do I choose a mesh count?
- 110 & 130 Mesh - Athletic, low detail, high ink usage. Good for white inks, not suggested for water based printing.
- 160 & 180 Mesh - Most Popular. All purpose, great for most uses, including underbase, moderate to high detail, moderate ink usage.
- 200 & 230 Mesh - Fine detail, halftones, waterbase, less ink usage, printing on paper and wood.
- 305 Mesh - Fine Detail, halftones, waterbase, cmyk process, simulated process, low ink usage.
Use this handy Mesh Selection Guide. If you still can't decide, call or email us!
How big can I make my image on a 20x24 Screen Frame?
- Your imprint must fit into the printable area of 14"x17".
- It must be no wider than 14"
- It must be no taller than 17"
What are the art requirements for a Pre-burned Screen?
- The size of your art file should be the exact desired size of your print.The size of your art file should be the exact desired size of your print.
- Art files should have only the colors black and white.
- The black area in your art file is what will be printed in your print.
- In vector files, fonts should be converted to outlines or rasterized.
- Formats for optimized, high quality prints: .AI, .PSD, .PDF, .BMP
- Formats that might work, buy may not produce the highest quality prints: .JPG, .PNG
What is "CHEMICALLY HARDEN FOR WATERBASE INKS"?
We spray a chemical on your screen to harden the stencil. We do this so the stencil will not break down as easily if waterbase inks are used.
My print is going to be 3 colors. How can I do that with one screen?
- For a 3 color imprint, you will need to purchase 3 screens.
- To do this, add 3 screens to your cart, and purchase all 3 at checkout.
I need 3 screens for my 3 color imprint, but my colors are not separated. What do I do?
Navigate to our Color Separation Service, add a 3 color separation to your cart and pay for it with the screens. Color separations are $10 per color at this time.
How can I get my Pre-burned Screen Order shipped quickly?
- Send over an art file that is ready to go!
- Provide a high resolution or vector file for your pre-burned screen.
- Have your art file all ready sized the exact size you would like the stencil to be on your screen.
- Convert any and all fonts in your file to outlines.
- Watch for emails from us, and respond quickly if you can. Orders are often held back because we are waiting to hear back with an answer to our question.
A common time frame for a pre-burned screen order:
- Order placed on Monday
- Customer was contacted via email with a sizing question. (avoidable)
- Customer responded Tuesday, late in the day.
- Screen shipped Wednesday and was in transit for 2 business days.
- Customer received Pre-burned screen order on Friday.
Emails are sent and responded to only during business hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
Will I received a proof of the screen that I order?
Proofs are not offered with every order at this time, but you can request them by email or phone. (916) 534-8337 / email@example.com
My imprint is more than one color. How many screens will I need?
Usually, each color in a screen printed imprint equal one screen. For a three color imprint, you will need to purchase three screens.
How will my images be placed on my screen?
Left chest and full front / full back imprints are usually placed about five inches from the outside edge of the screen. Larger imprints may come closer to the edges of the screen.
Do pre-burned screens last forever?
They can with the correct care. Follow a few simple rules, and your screen should last for hundreds, if not thousands of prints.
Don't put chemicals or solvents on your screen that are not for screen printing. Turpentine and mineral spirits or paint thinners are not recommended.
If your screen has not been chemically hardened, avoid putting water on your screen.
Do not scrub your screen with any sort of brush. Do not scrub your screen with any sort of brush.
Returns / Refunds
We are not able to accept requests for return or refund.
We are not responsible for any damage that occurs in transit. In the event of damage in transit, we will endeavor to make things right to the best of our ability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.