You demand excellence from your screen printing supplies and equipment. To burn screens with confidence, you need an exposure unit with LED bulbs and a vacuum. The V-Series LED Exposure Units deliver consistent, detailed exposures faster than ever, with less ongoing costs.
The purpose of the vacuum is to create the tightest positive contact between the glass, film, and emulsion. Having tight, strong contact to the point where the black ink on the film is firmly against the emulsion means that light has difficulty wrapping around the film. The end result — a straight, clean burn with sharp edges. Vacuum units provide a superior tool for creating detailed image resolution.
The V3648 uses custom, high output LED bulbs manufactured for exposure units. The LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength, which can be used on all types of emulsions. Printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear, tempered glass in the V-Series allows more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. All units also feature two, light-safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs, doubling the use of the exposure unit as a screen inspection table. The V-Series are designed to perform.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the V3648 today.
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Digital timer for accuracy
- Sturdy powder coated steel construction
- EC power cord with easy access to an on/off switch
- Flexible and durable rubber vacuum blanket
- Includes two-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Heavy-duty gas shocks
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear, strong tempered glass
- Two, light-safe T8 LED amber inspection bulbs
- Oil-free vacuum pump
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between the blanket and frame
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in USA
- Vacuum lid creates the tightest positive contact between the glass, film, and emulsion to produce stencils with clean, sharp edges
- LED light sources expose screens quickly
- LED enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured compared to UV bulbs
- LED creates a harder, more durable stencil, providing better on-press longevity
- Doubles as an inspection table and exposure unit
- Low power consumption
- LED bulbs last more than 10,000 hours, so you don’t have to replace them as often
Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.99 value)
21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
- Unit dimensions: 56.25"(L) x 41.5"(W) x 9.5"(H)
- Optical clear, tempered glass:
- Max frame size OD: 36" x 48"
- 16 UV LED 405nm bulbs
- Two, light-safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs with dedicated on/off switch
- UV Wattage: 640 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Timer: Digital (1/10 sec. increments)
- Control Panel and timer
- Time adjustment
- Timer on/off
- Vacuum blanket on/off
- Shipping dimensions: 49” (W) x 73” (L) x 18” (H)
- Ship weight: 335 lbs
Shipping Cost: $390
Note** If the shipping cost is not collected at time of check out, you will receive an invoice for the shipping amount noted above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.