LED bulbs are the new standard for exposure units. Their spectrum of light output and wattage speeds up the screen-making process and improves the quality of the stencil. With the X2024 LED Exposure Unit, printers will see incredible results at an entry-level price.
The X2024 uses the same high output LED bulbs manufactured specifically for exposure units. These LED bulbs output the same optimal UV wavelength (405nm), which can be used on all types of emulsion. LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear glass in the X2024 lets more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The exposure unit will burn screens faster compared to spiral UV bulbs. With a dialed-in darkroom and screens that have been coated and dried properly, printers can push more detail resolution compared to traditional UV bulbs. The X-Series are designed to perform.
The X2024 is a compression exposure unit. To get the best results, proper compression is key. Once the screen and foam pad are in place, put a piece of plywood to help evenly disperse the weight across the entire screen for optimal detail development. Put weight on top, like a gallon of white ink. Do not exceed 30 lbs.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the Baselayr X2024 LED Exposure Unit today.
- LED bulb technology
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- Designed for 20"x24" frames, but works great with smaller 16”x20” frames
- Push button on/off operation with an analog timer
- 6-foot, 3-prong power cord
- Includes a foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please see manual for details)
- Made in the USA 🇺🇸
- 21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
- 3x-5x faster exposure times compared to spiral UV bulbs
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly
- LED enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured
- LED creates a harder, more durable stencil, providing better on-press longevity
- Low power consumption
- Small footprint
- Unit dimensions: 22.5”(W) x 27.5”(L) x 7.5”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 20" x 24"
- Max frame size OD: 20" x 24"
- Six T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 120 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- On/off functionality
- Analog timer
- Shipping dimensions: 27"(W) x 31"(L) x 12"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs.
Shipping Cost: $125
Note** If the shipping cost is not collected at time of check out, you will receive an invoice for the shipping amount noted above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.