LED bulbs are the new standard for exposure units. Their spectrum of light output and wattage speeds up the screen-making process and improves the quality of the stencil. With the X2536 LED Exposure Unit, printers will see incredible results at an entry-level price.
The X2536 uses the same high output LED bulbs manufactured specifically for exposure units. These LED bulbs output the same optimal UV wavelength (405nm), which can be used on all types of emulsion. LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear glass in the X2536 lets more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The exposure unit will burn screens faster compared to spiral UV bulbs. With a dialed-in darkroom and screens that have been coated and dried properly, printers can push more detail resolution compared to traditional UV bulbs. The X-Series are designed to perform.
The X2536 is a compression exposure unit. To get the best results, proper compression is key. Once the screen and styrofoam are in place, put a piece of plywood to help evenly disperse the weight across the entire screen for optimal detail development. Put weight on top, like a gallon of white ink. Do not exceed 15 lbs.
When you’re learning to coat screens and dial in your darkroom, an emulsion like Baselayr Long Lasting would work best. If your darkroom is light-safe, dry, warm; you’ve perfected your techniques of coating and drying screens; and you’ve nailed compressing the screen properly, it is possible to use pre-sensitized emulsions like Baselayr Complete or Baselayr Plastisol.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the X2536 today.
- Thick, aluminum compression lid with center stiffening rib
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
- Gas shocks hold the lid in open position 80LB shock
- Optically clear, strong, tempered glass
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- LED light sources expose screens quickly
- LED enhances the amount/levels of details captured
- LED creates a harder, more durable stencil, providing better on-press longevity
- Low power consumption
- 21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
- Unit dimensions: 27”(W) x 40”(L) x 9”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 25” x 36 ⅜”
- Max OD frame size: 25" x 36"
- 7 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 280 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- On/off functionality
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Shipping dimensions: 40”(W) x 44”(L) x 20”(H)
- Ship Weight: 120 lbs
Shipping Cost: $225
Note** If the shipping cost is not collected at time of check out, you will receive an invoice for the shipping amount noted above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.