DC Plus is a great emulsion for exposing screens with a lower power light source such as a shop light, or starter UV Exposure unit like the Ryonet Small UV Exposure Unit
- DC plus must be activated with Diazo (included with purchase)
- Wider exposure window, more forgiving, easier to use
- Creates a durable, long-lasting stencil for long print runs
- Works excellent with Solvent Based Inks and UV Ink Systems
- For use with standard plastisol inks, short-run waterbased inks
If you are printing with waterbased inks, we suggest WR-14 Water Resistant Photo Emulsion for Screen Printing
ProChem® DC-PLUSis a fast-drying and faster exposing dual-cure photo-emulsion. It is highly resistant to Solvent inks, UV ink systems, Plastisol, and short-run Water Based inks. DC-PLUS is compatible with all ink systems. ProChem® DC-PLUSalso has very high solid content which makes for stronger durability and better resolution. Diazo is added normally, first by adding room temperature water, agitating, and then adding the solution to the emulsion. Allow the emulsion to stand for at least 2 hours to ensure any air bubbles introduced during mixing are released. Reclaiming ProChem® DC-PLUS is easy with CCI Stencil Removers, which are available in concentrate or ready-to-use formulas.
*Handle in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.
|| Safety Sheet