International Coatings 220 Puff Additive
- 220 Puff Additive will a give raised or puffy effect
- Use to create uniquely textured. spongy surfaces
- Use as a stand-alone product or in combination with other inks
- Very creamy, short-bodied ink, with low tack for ease of printing
- Use on 100% cotton, some polyester blends
Cotton polyester and some cotton/polyester blends. Always test print fabric before beginning a production run.
Print with or without any modifications depending on the desired results. Thinning of this product is not recommended.
83 to 160 t/in or 32-63 t/cm Monofilament
Any direct or indirect plastisol resistant emulsion.
60-70 Durometer: Sharp edge for light-colored fabrics and beveled or sharp edge for dark fabrics.
325°F (163°C) entire ink film. Test dryer temperatures before a production run. Wash test printed product before beginning production run.
Any environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash.
STORAGE OF INK
Recommend storage at 65°F to 90°F (18°C to 32°C). Avoid storage in CONTAINERS direct sunlight and moist, humid air.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.