International Coatings 7617 Low Build Black
The 7600 Series is a ready for use, High Performance plastisol formulated for Ultra High speed automatic printing.
It is very creamy and short bodied, with low tack and for ease of printing, a greatly improved shear.
7600 Stock Colors are well suited for high definition and resolution, fine detail and halftone printing.
It can be printed through finer mesh counts for faster production speeds with less pressure. For more information, check out the data sheet below.
The 7600 inks will spot dry, with very low after flash tack, in 3 to 8 seconds depending on the spot dryer used. Too
much heat / time may cause the ink to become sticky after flashing. Adjust flash unit accordingly. When spot
drying, the ink should be just dry to the touch, with no lift off, but not totally fused. Totally fusing any of the flashed
colors may cause inter-coat adhesion problems with the inks printed on top of the flashed ink. Final curing I fusing
will occur in the dryer.
1. Use an underbase print when printing 7600 inks onto dark fabrics. Use 771LF, 774LF, 7031LF or 7034LF white
as an underbase ink. To achieve a softer hand and faster production speeds, print underbase ink through finer mesh
counts 230 to 305 t/in or 90 to 120 t/cm.
2. The 7600 inks are low bleed inks, not non-bleed inks. On some types of fabric, bleeding or dye migration may
occur. Always test print the fabric to be printed before beginning production. Bleeding or dye migration may not
occur right away.
3. Excessive squeegee pressure will drive the 7600 inks through the fabric being printed. Adjust squeegee
pressure, angle and off-contact to insure proper shear and lay down of printed ink. Proper settings of squeegee,
flood bar and off-contact will improve performance, improve screen life and squeegee durability.
4. Adding too much reducer or other additives to the 7600 inks may cause curing/fusing or increased dye migration
5. The 7600 inks are easy to print when compared to other inks and can be printed through finer mesh counts. This
means less ink usage and faster production times, a real money saver. Using finer mesh counts also means a softer
hand of the finished product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.