Pre-burned Aluminum Screen 20"X24" - Excellent tension, pre-stretched with highest quality mesh for a superior print.
We can help with:
- Spot Color Separations
- CYMK Process Color Separations
- Simulated Process Color Separations
- Halftone Conversion for Screen Printing
We also post-expose and chemically harden your screen upon request at no charge.
Call or email us with any questions!
- Please email your art files to us at email@example.com
- We print your graphic at 100% the size that we receive it
- Accepted file types: .AI, .PSD, .EPS, & .PDF
- If there are special instructions or additional graphic work required, please give us a call at (888) 808-7687, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Welded from premium aluminum, and sealed to be watertight; machined to lay flat on your exposure unit with minimal warping.
Application: 160 Mesh Count is great for softer, higher detail prints, less ink usage; less ink passes through the screen creating a thinner, opaque print.
- Mesh Color - white
- Size: 20 x 24 in
- Material: Aluminum Frame
- Mesh Count: 160
- Color: White Mesh
- Printable Area: < 14 x 17 in
- Scoop Coater Size: 16 in
- Max Squeegee Size: 15 in
- Mesh Opening: 103 Microns