Raise your level of performance with the Riley Hopkins Multi-Station Press Cart. It’s the perfect solution to hold any multi-station Riley Hopkins Screen Printing Press. Constructed from powder-coated, heavy-duty US steel, this press cart has leveling feet for semi-permanent stability while printing. Printers can upgrade to pivot caster wheels for extra mobility, or replace the leveling feet with standard caster wheels.
The cart also holds up to eight standard size 24" screens. At 23" tall, this press cart provides just the right height to comfortably print with a Riley Hopkins 250 multi-station tabletop press (for single-station Riley Hopkins 250 or Riley Hopkins 150 presses, please check out the Riley Hopkins Single Station Press Cart). With an all-black design, this cart belongs in any space. It's a portable ink cart, screen printing press stand, and screen rack all in one. Invest now in this space saver, and maximize your workspace with the type of professional organization your shop deserves.
- Works with Riley Hopkins 250 and JR. multi-station presses
- Holds up to 250 lbs of press, ink, shirts, or supplies
- Made from US Steel
- Powder-coated black
- The top is white laminate MDF
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Option to upgrade to heavy-duty locking casters
- Dimension when assembled: 28" W x 36" D x 26" H
- Fits Eight 20" x 24", 21" x 24", or 23" x 31" frames when situated horizontally.
- Assembly required (assembly instructions, hardware, and tools are included)