Imagine working for yourself. You set the hours, determine what's the quality standard, choose who you want to print for — you're the boss. Start your screen printing business today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
Getting a kit makes your life simple. You could pick and choose supplies and equipment, but that takes a lot of time. With a few clicks, you have everything you need to start a print shop.
The kit has everything you need — a press, flash dryer, exposure unit, screens, squeegees, inks, chemicals, and more. Loaded with top-notch equipment and supplies from brands like Riley Hopkins®, Baselayr®, Sgreen®, and FN-INK™, you can count on producing high quality prints right from the start.
Investing in a shop package is an easy, economical way to start up or upgrade a screen printing business. Jumpstart your print shop today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press
- BBC Afford-a-flash Dryer 16x16
- Baselayr X1620 LED Exposure Unit
- Supply Kit
- Four 20x24 in Aluminum Screens with 156 mesh
- Two 12" 70 durometer squeegees
- Two 8" 70 durometer squeegees
- One 2”x110yd white screen tape
- 16x16 platen (printing board)
- 16" scoop coater
- 100 sheets of 8.5”x11" waterproof film positives
- 25 white test printing pellons
- 2 light-safe bulbs
Plastisol Ink Kit
- Quart of white FN-INK™
- Quart of black FN-INK™
- Quart of bright red FN-INK™
- Quart of Long Lasting Emulsion
- Quart of Ink Wash
- Quart of Emulsion Stripper
- Quart of Water-Based Pallet Adhesive
- Quart of The Pink Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser
- Scrub Brush
PRESS FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rigid station arms
- Hot rolled steel and aircraft grade aluminum
- American made
- Tough springs to hold screens upright
- 2” diameter center post
- Tapered roller bearings
- Sturdy screen clamps
- Platen Height: 4.5” (31 cm)
- Platen Size: 16”x16 with neck
- Max Frame Size: 23”x31” (every other print head)
- Base Configuration: Table Top
- Color/Stations: 4x1
- Diameter (with 16x16 Platen): 60"
FLASH DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Rotating, adjustable stand
- Locking casters
- 360° rotation
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Sturdy, simple design
- 10-foot power cord
- Easy assembly
- Watts: 1600
- Volts: 120v
- Amps: 13.2
- Heater Size: 16”x20”
- Element Size: 16”x16”
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
EXPOSURE UNIT FEATURES & SPECS:
- LED bulb technology
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- Designed for 16"x20" frames, but works up to 20"x24" OD frames
- Note the edge of a larger frame will hang off the edges of the exposure unit along with some of the emulsion
- Push button on/off operation (No timer)
- 6-foot, 3-prong power cord
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 16.5”(W) x 20.5”(L) x 5.5”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 16" x 20"
- Recommended frame size OD: 16”x20”
- Max frame size OD: 20" x 24"
- 3 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- On/off functionality
NOTES ON SHIPPING
This package ships in 5-7 different boxes. The supplies and equipment may ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock. This package can only ship UPS/FedEx Ground because of the weight and chemicals.
Ships for $250.00 in Contiguous US. Additional shipping charges apply.
Weight: 225.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.