Waterproof Inkjet Film Roll 13"x100'
This is a high-transparency film that can be used with dye or pigment inks to print film positives for screen printing. It can also be used for pad printing, offset negatives, and other applications.
• 5mil thickness
• Water resistant
• Will not shrink or curl
• Enables fast drying times
• Low Maintenance
• Designed for printing quality film positives and negatives
• 2" core
This roll is compatible with all wide format printers using dye or pigment inks.
- Thickness - 5 mil for long lasting, reusable screen printing films
- The micro-porous top coating produces a detailed, opaque and ultra high definition image
- Works best with our high quality Black Dye Based Inkjet printer inks
- Excellent value, high quality at a great price
Tips for great screen printing films:
- Make sure you load the film correctly, ink sticks to the porous side, not the glossy side.
- Turn off any “high speed” settings in your print driver
- Use the highest quality print setting
- Set printer to “premium glossy photo paper”