Xpress™ 1620CS | Clamshell Heat Press | Approx. 16"x20"
The Xpress™ 1620CS is a performance clamshell type manual heat press with a maximum heat platen size of *16” x 20”. The Xpress™ 1620CS offers a great entry-level heat press with great pricing and packed with industry standard features specifically designed for small format dye sublimation and toner transfer applications. The Xpress™ 1620CS heat press allows you to create amazing transfers while gaining an incredible return on your investment. In addition, the Xpress™ 1620CS offer even heat and pressure distribution over the entire platen with adjustable manual pressure knob system and constructed with a lightweight industrial grade materials.
Application possibilities include heat transfers on dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers, small format dye sublimation transfers, polyester transfers, print and cut vinyl transfer, flat hard surface transfers and more.
- Approx. Transfer Platen Size: 16” x 20"
- Clamshell Type Press for Ease of Use
- Provides Even and Consistent Transfers
- Digital Time and Temperature Display
- Industrial Quality with Value Pricing
- Wide Opening for Effortless Mounting of Substrates
- One Year Warranty with Spare Parts
Approx. Platen Size: 16" x 20" (Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen)
Heat Press Style: Clamshell
Temperature Range: 0° - 400º F
Power: 120 Volt, 15 AMPS