This product is a semi-viscous, water-soluble cleanser meant for use as a plastisol ink remover. It is designed for the removal of a variety of inks without attacking the emulsion. CITRA-PASTE'S top priority is plastisol and water-based inks. Use one of the following applications.
- Card excessive ink from the screen. Apply CITRA-PASTE to the ink side of the screen. Use a non-abrasive scrub brush or pad to agitate both sides of the screen. Starting at the bottom of the screen, high-pressure water rinse all ink residue from the screen.
- For saving the artwork (stencil), use the above application but use a low-pressure flood rinse in place of a high-pressure rinse.
Screen Care in a nutshell:
- step one - degrease screen using EnviroClean Screen Degreaser before coating with emulsion
- step two - after production, clean and remove ink from screen using EnviroWipe Press Wash or Citra Paste Ink Degradent.
- step three - after ink removal, use The Pink Stuff to remove stains (dehaze), as well as de-grease the screen mesh.
- step four - remove emulsion stencil using EnviroStrip Emulsion Remover
- step five - optional.. if screen mesh has tougher stains, use Liquid Renu-it to remove them
*Check with your local sanitation district regarding limitations on inks that are to be rinsed before washing them into the drain.
|Tech Sheet||Safety Sheet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.