CCI Envirostrip Emulsion Stripper
Get extra value with Envirostrip - it is concentrated at 10:1 - makes 10 Quarts of emulsion stripper!
This product is a natural iodine-based emulsion stripper that is mined from the earth. ENVIROSTRIP® also contains natural enzymes to help degrade the emulsion. ENVIROSTRIP® will quickly and economically remove all types of photopolymer, diazo and capillary film emulsions. ENVIROSTRIP® is safe on all types of mesh and is drain safe.
- Remove any ink residue, block-out or tape and flush the screen with water.
- Apply ENVIROSTRIP® by spray, brush or dip tank application. Use in concentrated form or dilute 1:10 with water for dip tank applications.
- Allow ENVIROSTRIP® sufficient time to penetrate the emulsion, approximately 30 seconds. High-pressure water rinses the screen until all emulsion residue is gone.
Screen Care in a nutshell:
- step one - degrease screen using EnviroClean Screen Degreaser before coating with emulsion
- step two - after production, clean and remove ink from screen using EnviroWipe Press Wash
- step three - after ink removal, use The Pink Stuff to remove stains (dehaze), as well as de-grease the screen mesh.
- step four - remove emulsion stencil using EnviroStrip Emulsion Remover
- step five - optional.. if screen mesh has tougher stains, use Liquid Renu-it to remove them
|Tech Sheet||Safety Sheet|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.