ER/35 is used to remove emulsion from the screen after screen printing. It is concentrated at 1:4.
This product is designed for the removal of all photopolymers, diazo and capillary film emulsions. ER/35® is safe on all types of mesh and is drain acceptable to a treatment plant, after soil release, when used as directed.
- Use concentrated or can be diluted up to 1 part product to 4 parts water.
- After removal of ink, block out and tape, apply ER/35® to a wet screen (both sides).
- High-pressure water rinse until all emulsion is gone
Screen Care in a nutshell:
- step one - degrease screen using EnviroClean Screen Degreaser before coating with emulsion
- step two - after production, clean and remove ink from screen using EnviroWipe Press Wash
- step three - after ink removal, use The Pink Stuff to remove stains (dehaze), as well as de-grease the screen mesh.
- step four - remove emulsion stencil using EnviroStrip Emulsion Remover
- step five - optional.. if screen mesh has tougher stains, use Liquid Renu-it to remove them
|Tech Sheet||Safety Sheet|